Thursday, May 31, 2012

An Orange Cardigan and Memorial Day Weekend Pictures

To kick this post off, I am sharing a Banana Republic cardigan I snagged from Sal Army! I love it because its bright and cheery, yet functional (keeps me warm in the office!). I like it a lot.
Shout out to Gina who took this pic of me. Also, I need to get my office organized, big time!


Here is a glimpse into our Memorial Day weekend:
Love Face with his new Kawasaki dirt bike.
Cool blue eyed Paint horse.
Harper, my neice and Katie's daughter, smiling with the horses!

I make him take awkward pictures. HEHE.


Honey Child and I.
Grant and Allie on a paddle boat.
 We went out on paddle boats up at my brother-in-law's (Grant) Dad's camp that he manages. It was a blast and a fun little road trip! We ate some delicious food, hung out on the lake and attempted to catch tadpoles by hand, played some intense dodgeball (I have huge bruises all over my knees from it), and checked out the horses.
Summer sunshine on your legs while riding in the back of a truck.. doesn't get better than that!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. This weekend, I will be attempting to run a local race (12.8 miles)! I haven't trained very well and am NERVOUS! Love Face and my sister, Lisa, will be running with me!  My goal is to complete it and not have to walk. Wish me luck!

Adios,
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment