Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Shoes and a ball game

Today I am posting about some Allen Edmond shoes I purchased for $3 at my local Salvation Army.  Here they are:
These shoes are in excellent shape and retail for around $400! My boss at work was impressed at the steal-of-a-deal I found. I was also informed that they re-sole these shoes if you send them into the manufacturer. These soles looked pretty good, however. I was going to give them to my boyfriend, but they fit my dad, so he got them! It's a form of rent payment, really:)

Last week, Love Face and I took my neice, Hallie, and my nephew, Landon, to an Iowa Cubs game. My friend Ashley had free tickets, so off to the park we went. When we arrived at the stadium, we found out in was $1 hot dog night (SCORE!!). The hot dogs weren't that amazing (just being honest), but the roasted peanuts were great. Here's a picture of us on the First Base dugout. Thanks for the great seats, Ashley!

Landon is hidden behind me, but here is a picture of Landon and I when I was reading to him before bed the other night!

No comments:

Post a Comment