Friday, September 7, 2012

Earrings! Shopping technique!

I picked up these earrings the other day for $4. I love them. The color is a perfect antique green....I will get lots of wear out of them!


So, I have a new shopping method to try. I am going to shop directly from outfits on my pinterest board! I know, brilliant. Right?! Lol. I am sure y'all have been doing this for the last year...but the light bulb just went off for me! I always struggle to put things together because I buy bits and pieces. Plus, a huge section of my wardrobe are mom clothes. Meaning, comfy but still acceptable for public. I hope it will bring some cohesion to my wardrobe. Here are some items I am lusting over on my board!!!
Cardigans!!!...especially this cute animal print!  Plus I love how the t-shirt underneath makes it look more casual!
Cardigan in neutral with a darling belt!  Totally Mommified but super cute!
POLKA DOTS!  Classic cuteness.
Scarves!  I love this chunky scarf...this is the perfect Saturday lounge scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment