Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Life Lately

This weekend was a busy one! I love any holiday that falls on a weekend!

Friday night, I spent the night at my friend Kelly's house. We were overall pretty lazy and hung out watching movies.  Here's a funny picture I had her hubby take of us:
Allie (baby sister), me and Kell Bell! When I sent Colby this pic, he goes: "Whose the hot librarian in the center?" HEHE. I have a sweet BF.

Saturday morning, I was up bright and early to play in my highschool's Alumni Tournament. I haven't played in a couple years and it was really fun! It is always good seeing everyone together. Makes you feel like a kid again:) I did realize that I am officially OLD because my arm was killing me from being the catcher and throwing the ball to the pitcher---literally it felt like it was going to fall off!!

Sunday I went to a church, then a church picnic.  Here's what I wore to church:

I got this dress from Charolette Russe forever ago (it's got cute little buttons and fixed me well). It was a cheap sale rack dress. The boot are real Ostrich boots I received from my friend LaNeysa. The sunglasses are freebies I got at the Rascall Flatts concert.

Sunday night...went to play Nertz (card game that is aka as Pounce, Racing Demon, Peanuts or Squeal) with my card club! We had a great turnout and things got pretty competitive--even though my team lost horrendously! If you haven't ever heard of Nertz.. you need to go buy some cards and play! Here's a link on how to play..http://www.pagat.com/patience/nerts.html. Here's a picture of what its (kind of) like:

Monday, I was a pretty big bum all day. I went to play volleyball that night and it was a blast! A bunch of people went up to a park and just played pick-up games. I really loved it.. and I discovered I can actually serve pretty well!

Random things I haven't blogged about lately.....
Last Thursday night, we went out to celebrate my friend Lindsay's graduation from Nurse Practitioner school! We went to Centro downtown and then to Chili's for a Molten Lava Cake. YUMMMO! Congrats Lindsay!!


Last weekend, I attended my highschool's State-Qualifying Basketball reunion! I was a statician for this basketball team, and our old coach invited all the players and the "stat" gals. It was really fun and was a nice way to remember the success the team had!


Colby got a new shirt! It's cute:)


MUAHHH!


Mom turned 50! Dad got her a stretch Hummer, took out a bunch of people for dinner, had a party, got her granite countertops, and much more! Great bday if you ask me! Love you mama!!


Basically this post was a compilation of iPhone pictures that made me think about events I hadn't blogged about! MUCH LOVE.

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment