Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Little Yellow Dress!

I am soooo mad at myself for not getting a better picture of my new yellow dress!  ERG!!
Jon and I road-tripped to Minneapolis for the weekend to visit our besties....somehow the girls won on our Saturday activity!  We spent the day at IKEA and The Mall of America!!  YAY!!  We didn't get a ton of shopping time because of our kiddos...but I did manage to find this cute yellow dress from H&M!  It was on sale for $20!  It wasn't a total steal...but for all the wear it will get....it was well worth an Andrew Jackson from my wallet!  Next time I wear it, I'll try to get a better pic! 
I hope you all are surviving this little heat wave!!  I am looking forward to the cooler weather this weekend!  Love to you!
Katie

3 comments:

  1. LOVE how we won our Saturday plans ;) Although exhausting, so much fun! Your dress is a beauty and you obviously rock it well :)

    We miss you tons and love you to pieces! Come back! Or we'll come to you, SOON!

    Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you ever get to visit Bethel when you go up? We always hit IKEA and the MOA as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! And I love that shade of yellow! A family trip to MOA and IKEA has kind of become an annual or semi-annual thing in the Squires household! We were there in March as part of my birthday wish, and I'm thinking I'll be getting the itch to go again this fall. Hmmm... maybe I should start working on my husband now.... :-)

    ReplyDelete