Thursday, August 30, 2012

If I could have everything I wanted.....

I wanted to make a list of things I would aquire if I could have every tangible thing I wanted. Here goes:

1. A house in the country with 2 horses, a coop full of chickens, 1 goat, 1 cow and a couple dogs and cats running around. I'd want the house to have a big porch where my family could hang out in the evenings. Also, I would love having an outdoor shower.  This picture looks nice, huh? Love the green roof and brick chimney. Colby would need to have a big barn/shed looking building.


2. A nice car... Preferrably a jacked up truck that got 45 mpg.. I don't think this exists, but still this is just me wishing! I think trucks like this look cool because they are old school.


In all seriousness, here are some other cars I want:
Mini Cooper Roadster. How cute!

Range Rover Sport Stormer.jpg
Range Rover. The inside of this looks so nice.

3. This plane:


Cirrus SR-22

4. On a random note, I am having a really hard time thinking about things I want.. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing????

5. A winning lottery ticket for $210 million dollars! HAHA.

6. Celebrity Closet (Jennifer Aniston). I love her style, its casual, yet on-point at all times. Plus, I would love a posh looking closet!


7. A garden that contained: every kind of pepper imaginable, roses, wild flowers, hydrangeas, sweet corn, snap peas, green beans, herbs to cook with, tomatoes (just for things like salsa, I don't like tomatoes), squash, zuccini, strawberries, red raspberries, black raspberries, blackberries, some red grapes, and watermelon.

Natural And Organic Garden

8. Shelves and shelves of these:


9. Four children: boy, boy, girl, then boy! I have all their names picked out too!

griffith griffiths genealogy family history vermont wales children
Vander Ross
Mac Bradley
Chesney Renee
______ Colby

(Please don't steal my non-existent children's names!!!! HAHA, but seriously).

10. Nothing else!

Much Love,

Sara

1 comment:

  1. Girl I am dying over your (non existent) baby names! So cute!!! And? I want Jen's closet and those boots too! Sign me up!

    ReplyDelete