Tuesday, August 14, 2012

M.I.A. and things I am looking forward to!

I have been on furlough for a week or two!  Not really.  I have just been enjoying the last snippets of summer!  As Sara mentioned, we went on vacation with the whole Vandergirl crew plus a bonus family!  We had an amazing time!  It takes me a good week to get out of "vacation mode."  How about you?  Do you stay on mental vacation?



















































 On the home front, we have just been hanging out enjoying this glorious weather!  Here are a few pictures of my cuties!  The girls are loving dress up  these days...It tends to be highly entertaining for me!
And finally, I am REALLY really REALLY looking forward to going to the Iowa State Fair.  Sara's pictures got me even more pumped up for it!  It really is one of the highlights of my summer!  Some other big things I am looking forward to....Hallie starting preschool and soccer, directing our Cubbie program at our church, possibly being a contributor on a REALLY cool Des Moines blog for moms, fall clothes, Apple Orchards, OH-and the list could go on and on!    

No comments:

Post a Comment