Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Country Roots

This post is going to highlight one of my favorite looks of all time--country-fried cuteness. I really love wearing cowboy boots and a jean vest. Here's what I wore to a friend's birthday party on Saturday night:
I have had the jean vest forever (probably since highschool--I'm 26, so that's a loooong time). It's Gap.  The dress is Merona (Target) and I picked it up last week at Salvation Army. It fit perfectly and is a nice fabric for a black dress in summer time. I purchased the boots from Salvation Army a couple months ago. They are a slouch fit with a small heel. Cute and comfy!

Here's a closer look at the Fossil purse I have on:

I found this at Salvation Army, as well. It's awesome because: (1) It's real leather and feels nice and "buttery", (2) it's a sling over (or whatever you call the cross body thing)--love this for summer, and (3) its a nice neutral color that I can wear with anything.  I need to get more detailed pictures but I use my iPhone and sometimes the light just isn't what it needs to be!

Cheers!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment