Monday, June 4, 2012

Shout out and hair do!

I think it's safe to say that Sara's $5 snow blower takes the V card for greatest deals of all times!  So, I won't be posting any deals tonight...It's hard to think a $2 shirt is a good deal when she got a snow blower for only a couple dollars more!  HE HAW!  Also...did you LYAO (Sara that's for you) when you saw it in her tiny car??!!

Hubs and I went to a wedding this past weekend and had a great time!  I was planning on wearing a dressy maxi dress but then ended up in something more tailored.  I had already done my hair according to the maxi dress but just decided to leave it!  I snuck a small braid into my half-back do (not really sure it goes with a "tailored" look so I pulled at it to loosen it up a bit so it would blend in).  Can you find it in my mop?  I have done this hair do a couple other times too.  I like it because it adds some visual interest to a hair do I tend to abuse!  Here are a couple pictures (one of the wedding night and then one of some other random time)! 
For the wedding....


Random..






                                                                               Sorry for the mean faces! Not sure what happened there! HAHA!!  Well, it's only Monday people....so get wild and crazy and throw a braid in your hair! XOXO Katie      


                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment