Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Why do I love weekends sooo much?!

I am constantly counting down the days until the weekend, and on Sunday night, I am dreading Monday morning.  This makes me wonder if I'm not enjoying my week? I've been trying to tell myself to let myself live a little during the weeks, so I don't dread Monday morning so much! Anyways, here are some pictures of this past weekend! I need to start going buck wild Monday through Friday--don't I?

I actually helped my dad pour some cement steps. I was the mixer and wheel barrow hauler--how did I end up with that job?!

I picked these black raspberries from a neighbor's yard on Friday...

Then made these yummy turnovers with some of the black raspberries and cherries I had picked from my Grandpa's cherry tree. They were delish!


Flew this beaut' to Sully, Iowa for a nice breakfast with some of the flying club guys. That's my dad in the picture.

I bought these Nike pants for Colby from a garage sale. My friend Kelly, my sister and I went garage selling on Friday. They fit him great and are a mesh material.

I don't have that much interesting "material" to write about today. Work has been busy this week.  The company I work for took us to a Cubs game yesterday afternoon. It was a perfect day for a ball game. I got a little sun and soaked up whatever vitamin you get from direct sunlight. So it was definitely a win-win for me! 

Today over lunch, my friend Gina and I went to Salvation Army for our weekly shopping outing.  I got a really cute dress. I will wear it this week and post pics later. Let me just tell you that there is a crazy lady that works there. She's kind of obsessed with me and G. I think its because she sees the fabulosity that we put out from the fresh clothes she sells us. HEHE.  She calls us sexy and all sorts of inappropriate things!

Ok, I am rambling. Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment