Friday, June 22, 2012

IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY

YEEEELLLLLLLO!

Today marks a very amazing day: IT'S FRIDAY! YEE HAW AND ROCK N' ROLL. This is how I feel inside right now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
If you don't understand that, I don't understand you.. hehehe.

So, this week I drove to the red-dirt state of Oklahoma for work!! I really love Oklahoma because of their beautiful oil pumps and red dirt. It's kinda sorta magical.  Anyways, its about an eight to nine hour drive. The drive down wasn't too bad, but the drive back was hellacious. I was sooo tired from staying up to watch the OKC and MIA game!  I am usually freezing cold, so I try to drive with the windows down as much as possible because its more my "temperature". Well, it was bloody hot, so I had to run the air.  Knowing I would probably be driving with the AC going, I brought along a blanket. Here's what I looked like for the majority of the drive:
This blanket is uber-soft and warm. Got it from Target on Black Sale Friday last year. Hells yes.

Anyways, while I was driving back, I was calling everyone and their brother. Talking was keeping me awake! Well, I had just gotten home when I got a call from my love face, telling me he had flipped off his dirt bike (http://growingupvandergirl.blogspot.com/2012/05/orange-cardigan-and-memorial-day.html) and that he thought he hurt his hand! I was in disbelief and thought he was lying because I am a worry wart and always tell him not to get hurt, blah blah blah (basically I am an annoying nag). Sooo, after telling him he was lying for about 5 minutes, I finally believed him. So, he said he was going to go home and shower and see how it felt. He calls me about 30 minutes later and is going to the ER (he thought he broke it). I am such an annoying person, I was thinking there was no way he broke it (he could move it and what not). Anyways, I head down there and meet him and his mama. He got right in and had his hand x-rayed.. Here is what the x-ray showed:
OUUUCH! Do you guys see that really badly broken bone?!?!? Poor babe!

Colby had broken his poor hand!! They started putting a temporary splint on his hand and had him set up with a trip to the hand surgeon the next day (at this point, he doesn't have to have surgery!). Here's him getting all splinted up:

Anyways, he is doing alright and not in too much pain (or at least he doesn't say he's in that much pain!).

Here's a little something-something for all of our ZERO followers:

This shirt is from Salvation Army. It's Banana Republic. It looks really wrinkly in these pictures--sorry. It's nice because its really light and airy.

I got my glasses at Vision for Less for $40. A steal of deal if you ask me. However, they just started peeling:
I don't really care because I never wear glasses unless my eyes are hurting.. Which MYLANTA, they are killing me lately. I think I have allergies of some sort. It feels like gritty sand is in my eyes (maybe that was a little dramatic).

Anyways, Peace out SISTER CHILDREN!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment