Friday, June 15, 2012

Denim on Denim on Denim

Howdy!!

Last night I went to a bbq for my sunday school class. The weather was absolutely PERFECT. It was supposed to start storming so there was a nice wind and it was probably in the 70s. ALSO: There are no bugs out right now.. someone was saying its because we haven't had a lot of rain. Who knows, but I'll take it!  Here's what I wore:
I picked up this vest at my local Salvation Army. I really like it. Its nice and breezy.  Also, got the belt from Sal Army--it's white leather. Pretty awesome.


Colby with Landon and Kadance

Did anybody see the OKC/MIA game last night? 2nd in the series? I thought OKC was going to pull it off!!

Wednesday night we went to this dirt bike track out in the COUNTRY. Colby and his friend went and rode their dirt bikes. I was soo freaked out when we got there. I have never been around dirt bikes/dirt bike tracks/etc. I kept asking Colby if he thought it was safe. After he assured me it was, I told him not to do anything he "wasn't comfortable with". How big of a nag am I?!?!  Anyways, he did great! He jumped the biggest jump and had a great time. Here's a picture:


HAPPY THURSDAY!!!!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment