Friday, July 13, 2012

Corn, Corn and Love

I have been asking Colby to take pictures with me in front of a corn field because: (1) we live in Iowa and have an abundance of corn, (2) I think its a perfect backdrop, (3) its beautiful, and (4) its part of the reason I have so much pride in the great state of I-O-W-A. Well, last night we were driving around and about every five minutes I'd say lets take a picture there-there-there! We couldn't get it to work though because there was no good way to set our cameras up to take the picture (cameras=iPhones)!  Anyways, we go to his house, which is located right next to a corn field, and got these cute pictures!!



It was the perfect night last night. We drove around talking, which is one of my favorite things to do with Colbidiah.

Have a good weekend, Everyone!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment