Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Random Thought on Peeing

At my work there is a men's restroom and women's restroom (one per sex). Today I had to use the Men's as the Women's was occupied. While using the bathroom, I started thinking about how disgusting it is that men pee standing up.. When did this happen? Why did this happen? Has it always been this way? If you live with a man, clean after a man, or have seen little boys "potty training", you know that no male can claim they don't "dribble".

Moreover, science would tell me that when liquid hits water, it tends to "splatter".

So, my point: it is disgusting that men stand up while peeing. There are traces of urine all over everything because of it.  The only logical time for men to pee while standing up is if they are outside.  On another note, this does not de-masculinize men. Peeing standing up is not a trait of masculinity!

No comments:

Post a Comment