Thursday, July 26, 2012

Silence.

I have been quiet around here because I have been a busy little bee!!  My sister, myself and my cousin-in-law are hosting a garage sale!!  I don't think I will make a ton of money for the amount of time and energy it has taken, but it has been a fun experience!!  I purchased quite a few things from it too!!  I will have to share those with you later! 

Just a thought...Do you ever get the "urge" or "feeling" or "holy-spirit nudge" to do something kind or encouraging for someone else?  I think I get these frequently....except I don't always act on them.  I want to improve on this area of my life. I really, really, really love people!!!  For real.  I want to start acting on that love!!  OK...sorry if that felt incredibly awkward or weird to read! 

Well, that's all she wrote!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment