Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Holiday High FIVE!!

Happy 4th of July everyone!  I am giving everyone a holiday high five in the form of 5 things I'm loving!  Gotta love my cleverness!  Here you go.
5. My hubby.  (I know blah...mushy, gushy!)  It's his birthday today!!  We spent tonight celebrating with our little family!  Here is a peek at what I got him...
This smells AHHHmazing! Manly yet satisfies my womanliness?! 

These are Target's version of the Under Armor boxer briefs...I can't vouch for the similarity in comfort or wear but they are $15 dollars cheaper than the Under Armor brand!!  They look great on too! ;) Sorry for posting your skibbies babe!
4. SMOOTHIES!  They taste like summer in the form of a drink and are insanely good for you too!  I am obsessed!
A whole lot of fruit, carrots, spinach, greek yogurt and ice!  YUMMM!
3. FRENCH BRAIDS.  I know sounds like a "mom do"  but I tried to copy cat one I saw on Pinterest and got some compliments on it...so I figured it can be to mommyish! 
The rear view!

creepy front-side view
2. TARGET CLEARANCE DRESS.  I found this dress at Target for $8.98.  I wasn't sure if I really liked it but I tried it on for Jon and he loved it....so, it found a permanent place in my closet!  It will be a great Sunday dress!
1. TEAM USA!!  I love the Olympics in general but I am CRAZY about the women's gymnastic team!  Seriously...not only are they amazing but I use to dream about being one of them!!  Sara and I were obsessed as kidlets!  We still are!
oh my word....LOVEEEEEE!!!!
Have a PATRIOTIC 4th!!  Get your Red, White and Blue on and wear it proud!!
GOD BLESS THE USA!
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment