Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Light Mint

Morning Folks!  It's the third of July and I am feeling VERY patriotic.  I will post about my clothing attire for work later on this week.

Here is a top I found at a garage sale with my friend Gina. We have a theory that the unpublicized sales are the best because they are not picked over, and boy, do I think we are correct.

These pictures aren't amazing quality (had my Dad snap the full length one--good job BJ!), but you get the gist. I wore this to church on Sunday morning. Usually the white shorts are cuffed but I figured that would be a bit risque to rock at church, so I unfolded them. Forgive me for the pleated lines and un-ironed shirt. I don't absolutely love ironing.  The garage sale that I found this top, I found another fuschia top and an electric wok! I will try and post on these later. I have been doing a crappy job at taking pictures lately.

Happy early Fourth of July! GOD BLESS THE USA!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment