Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Garage Sale Success, My Love for Old Folks, and Chevron!

Life has been going 100mph lately!  I am lovin' it though!  I like being busy...but I am a lover of some down-time too (Hopefully I will catch up on that this week.)!  My garage sale was a success...and I may have even picked up several items myself!  Lisa and Julie (sister and cousin) were getting rid of a lot of good items that were too short for their long bodies...YAY!  Finally a good reason for being a shortie!  I picked up a couple items for my house too.  Overall, it was a good, fun experience!  Here are a few of the items I bought!

I ended up with a lot of shirts!  This is just a small fraction!

We spent the day at Adventureland (amusement park) with hubby's family!  It was a scorcher, but my girlies loved it...So, all my sweating was worth it!! Hallie is able to ride a lot more of the wild rides now...that was a definite plus! We rode the bumper cars and I had to photograph this 80 year old man thoroughly enjoying them!  I was a creeper...but I didn't care!  I love seeing old people get out there are enjoy life!!  It is motivating!  It makes me want to take care of myself and NEVER stop moving! 

Can you tell Hallie is "over it?"

        I was feeling creative one night last week and decided to repaint a painting on my mantel.  Here it is...the chevron painting!  Oh, and check out my little diva who loves the stage! 
I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!!

Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment