Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weekend Pictures

Here's my neice nephew, Bowen Thomas. This is Katie's baby boy! He has luscious locks of hair and it was getting in his eyes, so of course, I had to pull it back with one of his sister's clips.

Here's Colby and I canoeing on the DSM River. We are in a drought so it was around 1-3 feet the whole way. It was fun. We went with my Sunday School class people.

Here's a group shot from Eric Church concert.

Here's my crazy cool nieces! I love that they like to be crazy/wild/adventurous/pose like tatted gangstas with me!

Ostrich boots. The only boots worth wearing! (O, and Colby's Vans).

Here's the outfit I wore to the concert. Its a really flowy top, so I look pregnant. The boots were hand-me-downs from my friend LaNeysa, the shorts were bought at a garage sale (my old school 80's style shorts), top is from Mama Kimber's closet! 

Here's a puzzle I have put together recently.  My friend Kelly is on a puzzle kick and has me semi-hooked.. I like to do it when I am watching Olympics or its bloody hot outside! Speaking of the Olympics, I'm addicted! How heart breaking was it when the US female Gymnast didn't advance to the all-around (can't remember her name?)?

Here's Katie and I at White Oak Winery.  We went with a big group of people for my cousin's birthday on Friday night. It was good times. They had a duo singing and it was a beautiful night. Also, Katie chopped about 8 inches of her hair off. It looks amazing!
Here's a picture of all the girls: 
From left: Julie, Lisa (our oldest sister!), me, Jill, Katie, Julie, Lindsay, Allie, and Sammie.

Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment