Friday, July 20, 2012

Random Friday Ramblings

Today is FRIDAY! My favorite day of the week. I feel like a young buck leaving its mother for the first time!  Anyways, I wanted to document my favorite songs at the moment and of all time.

FAVES*:
  1. "Wanted" Hunter Hayes.  Make me MELT! This song is ahhhh-mazing. 
  2. "Come Over" Kenny Chesney. Best lyric from this song: "Forget about your friends, you know they’re gonna say, We’re bad for each other, but we ain’t good for anyone else."
  3. "Fool For You" John Butler Trio.  This song bring out my inner hippy. LOVE it.
  4. "Drunk on You" Luke Bryan.. Every girl wants a guy to be "drunk" happy on them. Enough said.
  5. "Teenage Dream" Katy Perry. This used to be my ANTHEM! I loved it. I listened to it over and over and over. KP fan for life!
  6. "Wide Awake" Katy Perry.  This is her new song. I love it. It gets my blood pumping. I went and saw her Documentary and I really like KP as a person too. I imagine she wrote it about Russell B.!
  7. "Keep Your Eyes Open" Taylor Swift.  This is another ANTHEM song of mine. When I used to run (which seems like another life ago), I LOVED it when this song would come on. It has a mellow intro with a hard chorus. Like a lot. Say what you will about T. Swift, she has brought me lots of good mood feelings. Anyone remember "Hey Stephen". Loved that song too.
  8. "Call Me Maybe" Carly Rae Jepsen. This song is addicting. I had satellite radio in a car I rented and heard it non stop on the Disney Radio channel. It may eventually start to annoy me, but currently, everytime I hear it, I sing LOUDLY!
  9. "Carolina" Eric Church. I am going to see Mr. Church next Saturday!! SOOOO excited. Should be a great time. Anyways, this song is great. Best line, "Tonight, I'm fishing Elk River, if only in my mind."
  10. "Kissed You Goodnight" Gloriana. Love this song. Its drama-rama.
  11. "Dirt Road Anthem" Jason Aldean. If you don't love this song, I don't know how to help you.
  12. Casting Crowns "Angel to Love Me"  This song will always make me think of my little sister's wedding.
* I reserve the right to modify this list because I know I have forgotten some of my ALL TIME faves!

Also, here's some randoms of my life lately:
 Winery downtown. Really fun to go with a bunch of cool girls!
 Regular vine walkers.
 This is my nephew Landon. He likes to lick goats. HEHEHEHE.
This is AHHH-mazing. This is goat milk. I wished I lived on a farm and had goats and chickens... I wished I lived on a farm and had goats and chickens.... I wished I lived on a farm and had goats and chickens...I wished I lived on a farm and had goats and chickens...

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Its going to be HOT HOT HOT here in Iowa! I'm excited for this weekend. No huge "set" plans, just L-I-V-I-N'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment