Sunday, July 22, 2012

My littles, my hair, my shows.

Little girls are glorious creatures....emotional, darling, sassy, spicy, sweet, precious...these are just some of the adjectives that I think of when I think about my girls.  I thought it would be fun to start a little "tradition" with them this weekend.  We let them each have a "slumber party" with Daddy and I this weekend!  They always want to sleep with us...which I think is precious!  So, instead of always telling them no...I figured, what could it hurt?  Hubs was on board...so, every now and again- we are going to let them sleep in our bed!  They were so excited and it made them feel so special!!  If you see my hubby tomorrow....you will now completely understand his dark circles!

On an entirely different note....I CHOPPED my hair!!! YEAH!!  It is kind of sad....I really LOVE long hair...but I feel fresh and spunky!  AND YES!!  I will be growing it out again!!  Here's (yet again) another I-phone photo...this is me saying YIKES...8-10 inches later!
ALSO...Did you watch the BACH finale??  I totally would have picked Arie. I just find him more attractive...plus Jef was a little too gushy for me.  I think Arie was just more manly...ya know??!!! Or are you cursing me loudly for speaking such blasphemy of Jef??

Regardless....SHOW ME SOME LOVE...because I am more obsessed with Team USA than any of those bachelors combined!!! Countdown time to the Olympics!!! YEAH!!

Hope the Sunday blues have been easy on ya....especially sister (Sara...worst case ever occasionally!)!

Katie


 

No comments:

Post a Comment