Thursday, July 5, 2012

Funky Funk...and some randomness.

Do you ever have those days where you feel like the whole world is against you?!  Even when you know it absolutely is not?!  I am pretty sure I have one or a few of those days at least once a month...if you know what I mean?!  I am on the struggle bus today...I REALLY LOVE TO BE JOYOUS AND POSITIVE...but today I am crabby and HOT!  I sound whiny and high maintenance...two qualities I cannot stand. 
Okay. Enough. Enough.
I really just want to take a quick second to share what I have been pouring myself into lately (besides my three amigos)!  I am finishing up our 2011 family photo album (aka my family blog turned into a photo book).  I use a software called BLURB.  Their books turn out really beautiful!  They are the first thing (besides my 3 amigos) that I'll grab if an Iowa tornado or house fire ever happen...really!  They are all of our little memories and photos bound into a keepsake.  I know when I am "90 something" I will love peeking through them! 
*My goal of completion was June...it is now July...hopefully I send it to print by the weekend! 
*Here is a glimpse of our 2010 edition.
Front cover...these pics do not do it justice!

Back cover.
Inside pages
What I stare at while I edit the book!
Well friends, on a completely different note...I have high hopes to go to Goodwill tomorrow!  Hopefully I will have some good finds for you!  In the meantime I will leave you with a picture of my wallet...definitely bought at Goodwill on my last visit for $1.50!
Perfect size and shape!  Plus neutral in color!


Sweating in my air conditioned home as we speak...
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment